Do you have a desire to make a difference in someone's life?
Are you looking for a meaningful position to grow in?
Do you desire to make a difference in the lives of aging adults in your community?
Try something new and become a Caregiver with Home Instead!
We are looking for Caregivers and Personal Support Workers to serve seniors in their homes in Cobourg, Port Hope, Brighton and the surrounding area!
- Flexible schedule (a variety of shifts available during mornings, afternoons, overnights and weekends)
- Longer client visits (shift length ranges from 4-12 hours each!)
- Paid mileage for running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Warm and caring team culture
- Supportive management
- Paid high-quality training
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
- Building a meaningful relationship with a senior
- Planning and preparing quality meals
- Light housekeeping work (sweeping, vacuuming, laundry)
- Running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Providing personal care (assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care)
We also have opportunities to serve seniors with Alzheimer’s and other types of Dementia!
REQUIREMENTS to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner
- Can complete a vulnerable sector check and driver's abstract
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Have open availability
- Past experience is preferred but not required!
Compensation: $16-18 per hour, depending on the nature of care provided and client location
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/3048
|Title:||Caregiver in Cobourg|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 241 Charlotte Street. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (705) 243-5697.