Do you have a big heart to serve seniors in their homes?
Desire more time to connect with clients one on one for longer hours?
Is there passion in your being to fill lives with meaningful activities?
Try becoming a PSW with Home Instead!
We are looking for Personal Support Workers to serve seniors in their homes in Cobourg/Port Hope, Ontario and the surrounding area.
- Flexible schedule (shifts range from days to rotating weekends to overnights)
- Longer client visits (minimum shifts of 4 hours, can be as long as 12 hours)
- Paid mileage for errands, driving seniors to appointments
- A warm and caring culture
- Supportive management
- Paid training
- Social events
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
Typical tasks include:
- Building a meaningful relationship with a senior
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Running errands, possibly taking our seniors to appointments
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s Care, Hospice Care
REQUIREMENTS to be a PSW:
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner
- Can complete a criminal background check, driver’s abstract and a vulnerable sector check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Possess a PSW certificate
- Have open availability
Compensation: $18-21 per hour, plus bonuses for providing exceptional care!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/3048
|Title:||PSW in Cobourg|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 241 Charlotte Street. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (705) 243-5697.