Looking to make a difference in someone's life?
Do you find joy in connecting with seniors one-on-one?
Are you a flexible person with a willingness to learn and grow?
Apply to become a Caregiver with Home Instead!
Our Caregivers serve senior clients in their homes in Peterborough, Ontario and the surrounding area!
BENEFITS of being on our team:
- Flexible schedule (a variety of shifts available during mornings, afternoons and every other weekend)
- Full time schedules available! (30-40 hours weekly)
- Warm, caring team culture
- Longer client visits (shift length ranges from 4-12 hours each!)
- Paid mileage for running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Supportive management
- Paid high-quality training
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
- Building a one-on-one relationship with a senior
- Planning and preparing quality meals
- Light housekeeping work (sweeping, vacuuming, laundry, everyday tasks)
- Running errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Providing personal care (assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care)
We also serve senior clients living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia! (Training provided)
REQUIREMENTS to be a Caregiver:
- Be able to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner with the office and clients
- Complete a vulnerable sector check and driver's abstract
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Have open availability
- Past experience is preferred but not required!
Compensation: $16-18 per hour, depending on the nature of care provided and client locationFind out more about our career opportunities at homeinstead.com/3048!
|Title:||Caregiver in Peterborough|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 241 Charlotte Street. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (705) 243-5697.